Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Finally off of work, stopping to get Taco Bell for the feast fit for a King

I had Taco Bell not too long ago... (It's been years since I've had it) and it wasn't too bad. Co-worker went to get it and asked me. I got the Crunchwrap something. It was not bad.

I had Taco Bell not too long ago... (It's been years since I've had it) and it wasn't too bad. Co-worker went to get it and asked me. I got the Crunchwrap something. It was not bad.

I frequent that place a lot, probably shouldn’t for quality of life, but it’s a decent enough place if you want to pick up dinner for cheap! The one that I go to is a really nice and clean place with a great staff and the food is a hell of a lot better than almost all the other Taco Bell’s I’ve been to

that and those tacos go down really good with a Lone River Ranch Water

I frequent that place a lot, probably shouldn’t for quality of life, but it’s a decent enough place if you want to pick up dinner for cheap! The one that I go to is a really nice and clean place with a great staff and the food is a hell of a lot better than almost all the other Taco Bell’s I’ve been to

that and those tacos go down really good with a Lone River Ranch Water

I feel like in Texas you should have WAY better Taco/Hispanic food options than a Taco Bell.

WAY too much work. Trying to figure out what I can blow off.
It can wait until tomorrow. Don't over work yourself.

I feel like in Texas you should have WAY better Taco/Hispanic food options than a Taco Bell.
i never understood how taco bell survived in Houston with all the cheap and better options around

i never understood how taco bell survived in Houston with all the cheap and better options around

there are plenty of Mexican places around, most of them here in Fort Worth are just about all the same. Sometimes though, I just get a taste for Taco Bell :rotfl:

I don’t care for the other taco places around me i.e taco bueno, taco casa and taco cabana

another good one is Chinese food! :love1:

We had some yard work down a few weeks back and things are really looking good now. Had a guy areate, fertilize and topdress with sand to level it out. These are a before and after.

awesome results!!! I’m slowly getting some better results in my yard

I gave up on my back yard ten years ago when I got a dog. Front lawn looks ok but we’ve got some mushrooms that won’t go away.

Back