Official Computer Talk Thread

I’ve been playing Apex again and my 1080FTW has been fine. Buddy is willing to sell me that 3070 for what he paid ($725) so that’s not bad. Some of these 3080 prices are absolutely insane. That’s my front bumper!

I’ve been playing Apex again and my 1080FTW has been fine. Buddy is willing to sell me that 3070 for what he paid ($725) so that’s not bad. Some of these 3080 prices are absolutely insane. That’s my front bumper!

My GTX 1080 was fine until I went 27" 2k (1440) and wanted to get 144fps...

an 850w to run the GPU? I have a 850w to run my entire 147tb multimedia server
"Recommended"

Thought I had a buyer for the 3060/EVGA PSU bundle but he backed out. I'm posting it on a few Discord's I'm on and checking with some other friends but if you know anyone interested let me know.

As I've said before not looking to make a profit. I paid $566.17 (items + shipping + tax) so I'm looking for that + shipping on the buyers end.

3060 - PSU.JPG

Saw this on Reddit.....

stvemrc6mfk71.jpg

Thought I had a buyer for the 3060/EVGA PSU bundle but he backed out. I'm posting it on a few Discord's I'm on and checking with some other friends but if you know anyone interested let me know.

As I've said before not looking to make a profit. I paid $566.17 (items + shipping + tax) so I'm looking for that + shipping on the buyers end.

View attachment 63404
Sold. Sold. Sold. :woot:

Back