Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

So it is a Honda factory accesory then....right? Do you think it was added on at the time the original owner purchased it?

So not a seperate control/remote like @ethlar was wondering about. Meaning not an aftermarket remote starter that has a remote just to start the car and nothing else.
Yes it was added at the time the original owner purchased the car.

decided against the spec D headlights. @webby got in my head today. picked up something ive wanted to try for a couple years. hybrid racing clutch master,slave and steel line.

This is next on my list. I found out this last oil change that my slave is leaking at the boot

This is next on my list. I found out this last oil change that my slave is leaking at the boot
ill be sure to report back with my opinion on the upgrade. for some reason im super skeptical on what others have said about it. ive got a 2-3 grind at high rpm im hoping this will fix.
got to meet a youtuber i watch sometimes that works at the shop too. not very popular but kind of cool i guess?

decided against the spec D headlights. @webby got in my head today. picked up something ive wanted to try for a couple years. hybrid racing clutch master,slave and steel line.
While the exterior appearance may be good, actual light performance is just not there compared to other options. A mini h1 retrofit or something similar would perform so much better it’s not even comparable. You made a good choice.

While the exterior appearance may be good, actual light performance is just not there compared to other options. A mini h1 retrofit or something similar would perform so much better it’s not even comparable. You made a good choice.
think i'll probably get these.
awful picture. they're $450.
mine are starting to show signs of age and the guy that polished my car hit the top of the sides and they're super dull now.
40926 (1).jpg

ill be sure to report back with my opinion on the upgrade. for some reason im super skeptical on what others have said about it. ive got a 2-3 grind at high rpm im hoping this will fix.
got to meet a youtuber i watch sometimes that works at the shop too. not very popular but kind of cool i guess?

I'm kind of in the same frame of thought, but figured since it needs to be replaced, may as well upgrade!

Which youtuber?

think i'll probably get these.
awful picture. they're $450.
mine are starting to show signs of age and the guy that polished my car hit the top of the sides and they're super dull now.
View attachment 64800

Where did you find these?

Are those the euro projector headlights?

If you like the appearance of the spec d lights you could get them, but then change out the projectors to get better output

f
93bea442-8f4f-467c-8f51-12357ae1fff0_1.edd7a000f7d53bb22e7c4292dfbfee5c.jpeg

I'm kind of in the same frame of thought, but figured since it needs to be replaced, may as well upgrade!

Which youtuber?

Where did you find these?
Chris lowpes. In the Toronto area. Not a very popular youtuber. Kind of neat to meet someone you've watched on YouTube lol. He works at the shop garage16.ca which is also where I can get those headlights. I do believe they have an American site as well.
Are those the euro projector headlights?

If you like the appearance of the spec d lights you could get them, but then change out the projectors to get better output
They say they're JDM on the website.

I've read some bad stuff about the led in the spec d going bad as well. I like the looks but rather have less things to go wrong.

They say they're JDM on the website.
which isn't the case. Japan didn't even have a 9th gen civic, and they didn't have a civic in japan for a 7 year stretch. In 2017 they got a 10th gen there. The Chinese market had a civic with projectors, but it's not those you posted. I would be skeptical on how those would perform too. They're def not "jdm". I'd wager they're just aftermarket chinese headlights.

@jasonandre had a set of the oem honda projectors from china

Back