Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I just like it for the subtle design, I don't dislike the Si wing with the gurney flap, just not sure which way to go

Gonna have to fly to the east coast again. ****. Twice in a few weeks.

Edit: nope. I got COVID again. I’m quarantined.

Last edited:
My corporate offices sent out a memo yesterday about COVID cases on the rise again :pat:

Can't wait to see how big this monkeypox thing gets

Man. Covid is so 2021. It's all about the monkey pox now.
I mean, it’s barely worse than a cold at this point but it’s still placing plenty of restrictions on things. Wouldn’t have known the difference unless I had to test to travel. I got my two booster doses via natural infection.

Sooooo the pool is usable at least.

Spent some time getting the salt water chlorine generator working. Pool company put 2 bags of salt In. Requires about 7. Put 5 more bags in today. Cleaned out the cell. Got it to finally produce chlorine. Just in time for my son's birthday party tomorrow when. It's supposed to rain. In the bright side, going to attend a local drift event tomorrow before the party. They started the event last year. Use a go cart track. Should be fun.
20220611_143406.jpg

My corporate offices sent out a memo yesterday about COVID cases on the rise again :pat:

Can't wait to see how big this monkeypox thing gets
Monkey Pox thing is passed by contact. So should be way less severe than Covid.

Sooooo the pool is usable at least.

Spent some time getting the salt water chlorine generator working. Pool company put 2 bags of salt In. Requires about 7. Put 5 more bags in today. Cleaned out the cell. Got it to finally produce chlorine. Just in time for my son's birthday party tomorrow when. It's supposed to rain. In the bright side, going to attend a local drift event tomorrow before the party. They started the event last year. Use a go cart track. Should be fun.
View attachment 64839
I take it all the leaky pipes have been fixed?

Back