Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Why did you let him by a VW? lol

He insisted. I had no say. Had to be automatic for his wife. Type r wasn't an option.
is video needed for inside? This also only has 2 speaker outputs as well. Even if you had a crazy configuration of wiring everything, it wouldn't do zones. It would just play music inside and outside of the house when it was turned on.
I know that it's just a stereo receive. It would be only for the outside speakers. Just a cheaper option than buying a $700 receiver for both.
I’m guessing they’re still using plastic water pumps? I never leaked coolant but there were two occasions when my reservoir was bone dry and we couldn’t find a leak during pressure tests. Next Owner of the car said the same happened to him once as well.
6804579451.jpg

His was bone dry. Then dry again after filling it. Had it towed to a dealer. Hopefully he can have it fixed today. Chances of that are slim.

I think I actually received one of those Class Action Postcards for an Audi Waterpump Lawsuit too. I miss the MQB Platform but I don’t think I’d go Euro again.

:wave: Morning

@Janz3n - Wonder if they will give the "parts back-ordered" and it will be a bit to fix it?
That's how 80% of my time is when i need parts at work. back ordered for 5 or more days.

EDIT: dads gti has a cracked rad, wasnt secured on both side of the rad cradle.

Last edited:
In my experience, the part will be in stock, probably 10 on the shelf. However, the gasket will be backordered out of Germany

So in this case, rad in stock and cap on backorder

That's how 80% of my time is when i need parts at work. back ordered for 5 or more days.

EDIT: dads gti has a cracked rad, wasnt secured on both side of the rad cradle.

How brand new is the GTI? Like months old? few thousand miles?

Back