Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

When you gonna buy it?

I would have to go with the blue or white one and the optional wheels.
GREAT looking car regardless. Just a little heavy (4400lbs?) for the kind of driving I like to do.

So if we could all just pool some money into one Aircraft Cloud Seeding pass for DFW, that'd be amazing.

I mean sure, this is a web 1.0 lookin' website, and whoever shows up will probably be in a way-too-small Cessna, but it's SOMETHING

http://www.nawcinc.com/wm.html

i mean i know a few people who fly 737s out of DFW....

When you gonna buy it?

I would have to go with the blue or white one and the optional wheels.

one day maybe? talks are currently stalled, one party is not operating in good faith right now, first choice if i get any TLX is Apex Blue or Phantom Violet, MDX would be Majestic Black or Phantom Violet

If I were to buy a car for looks, first choice would be the NSX. There's just one problem...

GREAT looking car regardless. Just a little heavy (4400lbs?) for the kind of driving I like to do.

i agree on all points, but unfortunately these days my life is commuting to and from work, no mountain roads... have you seen the price of gas these days?

So if we could all just pool some money into one Aircraft Cloud Seeding pass for DFW, that'd be amazing.

I mean sure, this is a web 1.0 lookin' website, and whoever shows up will probably be in a way-too-small Cessna, but it's SOMETHING

http://www.nawcinc.com/wm.html
I love the Dallas area. But the weather? No thanks.

Okay. Talked to my boss today about that raise. I flinched and only asked for $15k instead of what my lady told me to ask for at $20k. I **** you not, it was approved so fast my head was spinning out of shock.

Okay. Talked to my boss today about that raise. I flinched and only asked for $15k instead of what my lady told me to ask for at $20k. I **** you not, it was approved so fast my head was spinning out of sho

Okay. Talked to my boss today about that raise. I flinched and only asked for $15k instead of what my lady told me to ask for at $20k. I **** you not, it was approved so fast my head was spinning out of shock.
You're buying drinks! Yeah, lots of eye-popping raises of late, especially if the firm has pricing power and employees can't easily be replaced. BTW... does this mean the price of your '12 Si has come down? ;):party:

That's cause you're like a cool Space-Rocket-Ologist, and we need you!

You're buying drinks! Yeah, lots of eye-popping raises of late, especially if the firm has pricing power and employees can't easily be replaced. BTW... does this mean the price of your '12 Si has come down? ;):party:
It can have your name on it next year if you still want it.

one day maybe? talks are currently stalled, one party is not operating in good faith right now, first choice if i get any TLX is Apex Blue or Phantom Violet, MDX would be Majestic Black or Phantom Violet

i agree on all points, but unfortunately these days my life is commuting to and from work, no mountain roads... have you seen the price of gas these days?
I got excited when you said phantom violet but that’s the new way Honda says ‘black’….lol

Might as well just get the regular TLX with the A-spec package

I got excited when you said phantom violet but that’s the new way Honda says ‘black’….lol

Might as well just get the regular TLX with the A-spec package
it's definitely not "black". It changes quite a bit depending on the lighting due to the pearl in the paint. Certain angles will give off a dark to light purple.

pearl.jpg

or get the advance and add the A spec dress up?

there was Black Copper Pearl on the first gen TLX, had a super low take rate it seems, but did the same effect, looked black until the sun hit it and lit up the bronze pearl

1001d1416859155-black-copper-pearl-w-espresso-2014-11-02-15.47.41.jpg

Well, I didn’t win the billion dollar lotto last night. I guess I’ll keep living my poor simpleton life…..

:giggle:

i mean i know a few people who fly 737s out of DFW....

No, is gas up or something?

Back