Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

So, I ordered a car. It might come in sometime next year. We’ll see when it comes.

Sounds like an RS3. One of my VAG friends has one on order and was told eighteen months.
Yup. I was told about a year. I’ve heard 9-18 months from different dealers.

I’m #2 order for the specific dealer, which is 250 miles away because they weren’t looking to rape my pocketbook and taxes are lower.

Yup. I was told about a year. I’ve heard 9-18 months from different dealers.

I’m #2 order for the specific dealer, which is 250 miles away because they weren’t looking to rape my pocketbook and taxes are lower.
You flexible on the spec? Same friend ran into one in the street and got to talking with the owner. Turns out someone bailed on their order and he was able to jump on it. Wasn’t the color he wanted but he was just happy to not have to wait. The only package worth buying, IMO, is the Black Optic. Thank GOD they got rid of Magnetic Ride.

Last edited:
I’m prepared to wait. It’s my 40th birthday present to myself, so I want it to be what I want. It’s across the mountains, I’m just hoping it doesn’t come in Winter time.

435-4354167_neon-logo-png-transparent-dodge-neon-logo-png.png

Is it busted? Cross a million miles? Why is it only $1500 (and 1500 in canada)??

250777kms.
It's got a hole in the rocker. Damage to front and rear fenders on the passenger side. Trunk opens with a rope tied to the emergency release. Engine light is on for the oil pressure sensor ( just needs a new sensor ). Oil leak.

But all the brakes are newer. Tires are almost new. Suspension is all right. All the important stuff works good. Ac blows cold.

Back