Honda Releases Type R Exclusive Look Video

Some people just like getting new cars more often. I’ve known a few people and friends that always lease cars and get another lease at the end of the initial lease terms. Basically a new car every 2-3 years and always having a car payment.
That is appealing to me as well but then i think about not having a car payment and that appeals more.
Yeah unfortunately that's the new-norm now... People rather have a car payment forever than own a car longer than the loan term (5 years or whatever they choose). I feel like 5 year car loan these days isn't common anymore.
i remember when i financed my first car for 5 years back in 2013 and i thought that was super long.

Electric Ford with a little markup

l3weus9vngz91.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Dad
$30k markup... These dealership should never get vehicles again (well at least not "special" ones).

Not as crazy as that mark up, but I went by a Subaru dealer over the weekend to look at a Legacy. They quoted me the MSRP and then a "Good Guy" price adjustment of about $6k for all the dealer added nonsense.

I guess their thoughts on it were, "these are all the things we know you will want so we just go ahead and charge you up front"

Not as crazy as that mark up, but I went by a Subaru dealer over the weekend to look at a Legacy. They quoted me the MSRP and then a "Good Guy" price adjustment of about $6k for all the dealer added nonsense.

I guess their thoughts on it were, "these are all the things we know you will want so we just go ahead and charge you up front"

or.... these are the things that give us the most markup so we are going to put them on there automatically...

Reactions: Dad
You like it more than the previous gen?
I liked the interior of the new one right when I first saw it. Starting to maybe like the exterior of the new one also but they are so different on the outside that just makes me not want to compare them.

If I could buy one right now(after seeing the FL5 in person)......I might go with the new one, mainly due to the interior.

Sucks that Honda isn't making as many of the FL5 as they did for the FK8.

It’sa contagion in the car industry. Make fewer cars and charge a premium for anything other than the base model. Dealerships then flex lack of supply via outrageous markups.

Back