Jezza
VIP Member
NEO
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R - FK8
Body Style
Sedan
2021 Type R

Interior package with illuminated door sills, shift knob, and Type R floor mats.

Exterior package with black security lugs and cover.

Smoke front marker lights/signals

18" wheels with 235/40 all season tires for winter/regular driving

Rexing dashcam

WeatherTech floor mats

Past Si’s

List of mods for my 10th Gen 2019 CBP Si Coupe

Hondata Pro - +9psi boost stock pre-loaded Hondata map
K&N CAI
Blacked out front badge
Canadian Market Turbo Decals
Black Plasti-dipped chrome side window molding
Rear Civic badge delete
WeatherTech floor liners
Front and Rear Dash Cams
18" Alloy Winter Wheels with All-Season Tires
18" Stock Alloys with Summer Goodyear Eagle F1 Summer Tires
Red Painted Brake Calipers

Future plans:

Borla or MagnaFlow Catback exhaust
Stock mods (interior accent lighting, red led cabin lighting, etc)

List of mods for my 2014 CBP Si Coupe:

Yellow painted calipers
JDM Hazard Button
Civic Si Battery Tie
Hella Yellow fog light bulbs
Red LED interior lighting
9thcivic.com Sticker
K & N CAI

List of mods for my RR 2012 Si Sedan:

Factory Red Ambient LightingRed LED Interior Lights
Yellow painted calipers
Red Plasti-dipped rear diffuser
JDM Hazard Button
JDM badges
Backup Camera
Civic Si Battery Tie
Factory ECU update
Yellow fog light bulbs
LED tail lights
Smoke Plasti-dipped Tail Signals
K24 Crew Sticker
9thCivic Sticker
K&N CAI

si_plastidip_02_24_12_01.jpgsi_plastidip_02_24_12_02.jpgIMG_9316.JPG @ 16.7% (RGB8)_2012-09-01_19-19-00.jpgIMG_9317.JPG @ 16.7% (RGB8)_2012-09-01_19-20-18.jpgIMG_9999.jpg @ 16.7% (RGB8)_2010_2012-09-01_19-17-59.jpgIMG_9327.JPG @ 16.7% (RGB8)_2012-09-01_19-19-39.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Looks great. If you ever hear some nut honking his horn at you around town it is probably me in my black Si Great job! When you got the ECU update did you notice any difference with the rev hangs?

Awesome! Looks great. If you ever hear some nut honking his horn at you around town it is probably me in my black Si Great job! When you got the ECU update did you notice any difference with the rev hangs?
It's improved, but I would not say that it's an enormous difference. It's quite a bit of work getting the dealer to hook the car up (I got them to hook it up when I took it in for an oil change). The update is not deemed necessary by Honda, so the dealers don't know about it. Not sure which dealer you work with, but good luck with getting the update.

What will u do next to ur car?

Turbo'd since 04/2011
I really like the wheels Arm0ged0n has and was thinking about purchasing a set. However, I'm seriously contemplating the MagnaFlow cat back exhaust system. After that, I suppose I'll have no choice but mod the CAI (impossible to sell both to the wife at the same time). I looked at some other exhausts that are less expensive (Tsudo), but the reviews I've read suggest there are distinct quality issues. The price is definitely nice at $350, but it seems that you get what you pay for. Plus, I can order the MagnaFlow from Summit and save on shipping by picking it up at the store.

I really like the wheels Arm0ged0n has and was thinking about purchasing a set. However, I'm seriously contemplating the MagnaFlow cat back exhaust system. After that, I suppose I'll have no choice but mod the CAI (impossible to sell both to the wife at the same time). I looked at some other exhausts that are less expensive (Tsudo), but the reviews I've read suggest there are distinct quality issues. The price is definitely nice at $350, but it seems that you get what you pay for. Plus, I can order the MagnaFlow from Summit and save on shipping by picking it up at the store.

Go with exhaust first :)

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Back