2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

I'll be ready to go once I finish some french toast, I'm definitely up for a skyway run in the afternoon.

I also have Mr and Mrs Dent's shirts on hand as well for whenever they cycle on in.

now accepting volunteers for the exhaust video on Saturday, spotters / camera, etc.

post up!

I hope you guys have a great time! Still sad that I had so many unexpected expenses come up and had to drop out. I really wanted to see how the FRS did out there :pout:

death_roll and KennyGS

5573f16d4fce193c0c73e458af8bc174.jpg

View attachment 4360

chillin out in the lobby

That Bionic Bastitch on the right will be the first face I see bright and early Sat morning. I bet he'll even be in the same spot. :spazface: :haysmiley: :spazface: :giggle:

:shadyhat: I've got something you can add to the "Beast Mode" that will give you 100 extra hp without doing anything at all. :shadyhat:

If I had a sticker I'd put it on there. Wish I had known I'd be going earlier. I would have gotten t shirts and stickers

:sadface: :yeahthat: :bighug: :sadface:

have to admit... Ken's paint is looking quite glossy in that pic :excited:

I heard that Vince Shamwow PERSONALLY detailed The Bionic Ken's Vette with limited edition, private reserve Shamwows and Schtickys from his own collection that's stored in a decommissioned ICBM silo that's been converted into an impenetrable fortress/vault/Ho-smack lair. That's just what I heard anyway. :shadyhat:

Looking forward to the fits arrival. :excited:

:brock: Yes!!! All hail the Fits! :hail:

now accepting volunteers for the exhaust video on Saturday, spotters / camera, etc.

post up!

:thumb: I volunteer to be in it. :vtec:

I hope you guys have a great time! Still sad that I had so many unexpected expenses come up and had to drop out. I really wanted to see how the FRS did out there :pout:

:sadface: I TOTALLY feel your pain. It's amazing I'm even able to go for a day. Your old wheels will be there...albeit in a slightly more battered state. It sucks you can't make it because I definitely wanted a test ride in your new Toyaru. Did you ever buy that 1:64 scale Tomica I linked you? :popcornbig:

Looks like there was a little problem with having a little too much beast mode. You might want to dial it back just a tad. :bleh: :giggle:

Bike pump for tire inflation?

Heading out of work now....getting lunch, getting gas and getting mah hair did, then heading out!

Back