9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

I'll admit I was a real *** in the past (when I had the white Legacy) but a lot of us have progressed past that. I just get cautious when there's several new attendees, 8ccd V and VI had this same issue too and several got way out of hand (pull up the youtube link of the blue lx spinnning....which was not @ 07tlx)

How come that video doesn't work.. tried watching it... (if there's a private link PM me)

Ok ok. He always is. Every. Time. I. Drive.

My wife doesn't really like driving anywhere, but we always take her car due to better MPGs. She has an Insight (hybrid). I have an Si. I drive her car like my Si. :driving:
She hates it.
The worst part is the braking on her car. I always seem to be slamming on them...after easing in to them for quite a distance. :confused:

I often get in trouble for braking too late...lmao
I have to tell him to shut up, and that if he wants to drive, he can drive. When I'm driving...shut up.
I do just fine without him in the car so stfu..lmao

How come that video doesn't work.. tried watching it... (if there's a private link PM me)

I don't know, it might be private, that was 8ccd V where a bunch of tools from missouri (who didn't socialize with anyone else) came and one guy was walking around with a handgun on him.

Forecast is for showers only... but for most of the week.
No worries here. I'm going to be the slow boat anchor. Just cruisin. Going out to pick up some two ways tonight. Anyone got any suggestions? Brand/bands/number of radios?

Also I should be there between 6-7pm tomorrow evening if all goes well.
________________-
Nix, still got room in your car?

Currently in Virginia near Wytheville. Pouring rain here.

Damn! That's weird you said that town.

I was at the Police Department and one of the Detectives answers to a question for verification to log into a system was the town of where his dad was from and it was Wytheville!

Sorry don't mind me. lol

Back