Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

vu9upy5a.jpg
had a little fun today!

I'm out of the "turbo + AWD" game. Entering the "turbo + FWD" market. SHould be the end of this week I'll take home my '14 Fiesta ST

I did see that, I just didn't know if you ended up with that exact model/color etc. So you're going from the easiest color to keep clean to the hardest color to keep clean! You need to snap some pics and start up a build thread for the fiesta. You trade your car in with mods, or planning to sell it yourself, or?

I did see that, I just didn't know if you ended up with that exact model/color etc. So you're going from the easiest color to keep clean to the hardest color to keep clean! You need to snap some pics and start up a build thread for the fiesta. You trade your car in with mods, or planning to sell it yourself, or?
hahah, I know. black is going to be hell, but since I don't care that much (not like I wash with rocks), it'll be ok. Yep, that is the exact car I'm getting.

Will do on the FiST build thread.

Yea, car is being traded in with mods on it. It's going to a Ford/Subaru dealership, so I assume they know what they are getting into. Hmmm, they didn't ask if I mod'd the engine though (I didn't). I'm swapping out the wheels/tires and putting on the summers for trade in as they are beat down anyway.

Back