Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

These came in today from Feal Suspension :excited: So I can adjust my rear coilovers.

Sv0Ua1Ol.jpg

Last edited:
Air Pump has been deleted :)

Rear extended adjusters for the coilovers have been installed :)

gDMB78ts.jpg

Hey guys new Just traded in the Civic and picked up this brand new 13 wrx sti limited. I am in love with this car and am trying my hardest to get through the 1000 mile break in period before I drive her like I stole her. I want to put a cat-back on to get rid of the vacuum cleaner exhaust it comes with but i am waiting to recoup the 5,000$ i put down to bring my payments down. for now she has a couple coats of wax on her and thats about it!IMG_1229.jpg

Hey guys new Just traded in the Civic and picked up this brand new 13 wrx sti limited. I am in love with this car and am trying my hardest to get through the 1000 mile break in period before I drive her like I stole her. I want to put a cat-back on to get rid of the vacuum cleaner exhaust it comes with but i am waiting to recoup the 5,000$ i put down to bring my payments down. for now she has a couple coats of wax on her and thats about it!View attachment 27983

Congrats! :excited:

Welcome to the Family.

Back