9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bid for that week off when it comes time for vacation bids at work. Still debating the 17 hour drive though...... ugh

Worth it. Really. I did the 15 hr drive for it last year. There are quite a few guys from up your way going. Few CT guys you could try and link up with and drive down/caravan together.

I'll bid for that week off when it comes time for vacation bids at work. Still debating the 17 hour drive though...... ugh
I'm out of Danbury, CT and it's well worth the drive. Think of the trip as a full car experience, a pilgrimage if you will. A few people drive from Providence.

Add North Jersey to the list of long haulers. Well worth it indeed. Only real rough part is Virginia which goes on forever and no radar detectors! :mad:

There are quite a few long haulers, 10+ hours.... I am PA near Philly and yes VA can suck but you can do 70-75 and not worry...

Just submitted our info to be put on the TOTD website, I will also start the official attendee thread and open registration when I return from my work adventure in 2 weeks.

Registration won't change, $25 per person, but I may only offer 2-3 types of food for the dinner this year. I'm thinking fajitas to start, and some other things as well. Might have a cookout both nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back