9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^_^ :unamused:

Around these parts I rarely see a FiST.. Always FoST's with young kids driving them like they are the new SRT4 Neon.. :-/

This should be interesting with focus ST douches there with their overpowered fwd hatchbacks, I hope they like not being able to keep up with a 170hp non turbo Subaru.

I traditionally take a run each morning, departing at 7 am. I get the road to myself, except for a few sport bikes. All are welcome to join me
I might join ya this year (might have to set an alarm lol)

Might ride with ya a few times? If that's cool.

That ST group planning on coming better prepare for their jimmies to get rustled.

I don't know how many years I've been coming (4?) but I drive PAST the dragon to drop the wife off in Georgia with her family then I come back up to the dragon.

323... You have no room to *****! :P

1270675901380.jpg

Reactions: Nix
I need a vacation, but this is a 10 hour drive for me.... Hmmm

Swing by here on the way if you want. Drive part way one night, definitely tuesday cause im leaving wednesday, and you can crash here for the night. It'll break up the drive a bit for you. It's only 5 hours from here. Don't even have to leave super early either. Check-in isn't until 1 or 2pm anyway so you can get going at like 8-9am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back