9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody.

I am new here and just took delivery a 2009 Subaru Impreza. Haven't done any mods or upgrades yet but am looking to do so soon. I attended the Dragon meet in May with @SpartanML as his passenger and am looking forward to getting to be my own driver next time. I met a few of you while we were there, so hello to you all again.
Hi new here
I have sway bars ready for you. just need to know when you want them :)

Here's @NBFD891 pretending to hide in plain sight in the blue shirt during the May Madness. ;)
tLJutzh.jpg

Hi new here
I have sway bars ready for you. just need to know when you want them :)

Barely owns car a few days.... already bombarded with new parts. Awesome!

An yes you definitely need to come back with your car so you can drive!

Barely owns car a few days.... already bombarded with new parts. Awesome!

An yes you definitely need to come back with your car so you can drive!
It's nice having contacts ;)

I definitely would like to make it out in September if I can!

Funny that just after this pic, a guy drives by, turns around, pulls in, parks. Walks over and starts to take pics of the FIST. hahaha. He wanted one so bad.
He must have been "special" haha

How bad do you think traffic will be July 4th weekend?
If you mean at the Dragon, lousy. Tons of tourists, tons of LEO's, tons of organic speedbumps.

Reactions: Nix
That's what I was thinking. I've talked about it so much I have convinced the wife she needs to go. Now shes trying to plan a trip down and that was the next 4-day weekend we have off together. I pretty much suspected it would be horrible to try and go that weekend. Fortunately, it seems rooms are all "booked" and we will have to go another weekend.

How bad do you think traffic will be July 4th weekend?

I was there on 4th of July last yr n yr b4...
Traffic wasnt that bad or crazy cuz 4th of July was held on dring the week
Most of the time i was sitting @ the Killboy booth & hanging out with Killboy & his crews and friends till sunset then we off to the lake in TN side for Fireworks!!!
Most likely i will b there again this yr...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back