Roof Spoilers and Rear Window Visors

Coupe specific [emoji57]

epujaje9.jpg

that I think is the eBay one that has my interest piqued. Its like $80 paint matched and all

I'm just going to wait for the one that I want...it may come someday,hell I didn't even think about it until I saw this post,that is just not for me,I want the one that most sedans have

My rear roof spoiler will be getting here on Thursday! Hopefully I can get it on that day

im going to get the same one as @Nick USMC i love that subtle little lip. also nick how is it holding up after a bit?

im going to get the same one as @Nick USMC i love that subtle little lip. also nick how is it holding up after a bit?
You'll hate to hear this. It looked very nice and I loved it. I installed it with the super glue provided and everything. On my 3 hr drive home from my girls place, I found it missing when I got home. It was on for a solid 24 hrs in the sun, although it rained coonstantly for 3 days. Maybe I was just unlucky with timing...

You'll hate to hear this. It looked very nice and I loved it. I installed it with the super glue provided and everything. On my 3 hr drive home from my girls place, I found it missing when I got home. It was on for a solid 24 hrs in the sun, although it rained coonstantly for 3 days. Maybe I was just unlucky with timing...
oh no :(

i like that up till now i havent seen that

Back