Roof Spoilers and Rear Window Visors

I think when the coupe visors are finally here we're going to crack open a bottle of champagne and spray it all over one of the visors, and video it. :dance:

Would anyone here be willing to take that "special edition" visor? :)
pay for the trip out there and i'll do it no problem :lildevil: lol

Last edited:
It's not your fault guys.... It's the attitude from after marketing companies with the 12 si coupe

Do you really think they prioritize on making parts for the sedan and not the coupe?

All you have to do is look at the numbers. I believe something like only 16% of Civic sales are coupes. Granted, that is still a lot given the sheer number of Civics produced, but it does not provide the greatest return/profitability when focusing product development on the smaller segment.

All you have to do is look at the numbers. I believe something like only 16% of Civic sales are coupes. Granted, that is still a lot given the sheer number of Civics produced, but it does not provide the greatest return/profitability when focusing product development on the smaller segment.
I've never really paid much attention to that @squiggy but now that you mention it, it does make sense.

How the heck did everyone who has the 8th sedan rear visor on their 9th sedan get the back to be straight. Mine looks like it bows down in the middle.

You can see it from these pictures. It sort of comes down towards the window, or better description is that it doesn't follow the curve of the window.

atu6aduh.jpg

uvyjute3.jpg

How the heck did everyone who has the 8th sedan rear visor on their 9th sedan get the back to be straight. Mine looks like it bows down in the middle.

You can see it from these pictures. It sort of comes down towards the window, or better description is that it doesn't follow the curve of the window.

atu6aduh.jpg

uvyjute3.jpg

That certainly looks weird. Was it like that before you installed it? Did you somehow compress it a bit when you were installing it? If you look at Metzger's ROTM picture at the top of every page right now, that's how it should look.

That certainly looks weird. Was it like that before you installed it? Did you somehow compress it a bit when you were installing it? If you look at Metzger's ROTM picture at the top of every page right now, that's how it should look.

Yeah, it came like that. Weird. I guess because it's straight across and doesn't follow the window curve. Oh well.

Back