Air Ride Suspension?!

In VW community your car needs to be on air and have BBS RS wheels in order to attend any VW show.:rotfl:
You ain't joking. Buddy told his landlord, friend of his, he wasn't paying the past five months. Bought the V2 Bagriders kit and a set of Three Piece Rotiforms in preparation. The Euro Crowd is nuts.

Reactions: raf
You ain't joking. Buddy told his landlord, friend of his, he wasn't paying the past five months. Bought the V2 Bagriders kit and a set of Three Piece Rotiforms in preparation. The Euro Crowd is nuts.

Yup I'm not surprised a lot of them want three piece wheels which are expensive and every year they buy new set of wheels. That's another reason why I left VW scene, it's all about fancy wheels and having your car slammed on it's nuts.

Yup I'm not surprised a lot of them want three piece wheels which are expensive and every year they buy new set of wheels. That's another reason why I left VW scene, it's all about fancy wheels and having your car slammed on it's nuts.
Agreed. I'm over here like, "I'm just saving for some coils and RPF1's." Haha.

Tell me all about it. Looking for the best set up. quality and all. Looking for something that will put me on the floor on the floor.

for accuair i believe its like 2k for the compressor kit and 1k for the bags and struts. not including shipping

yeah I would say install (professionally) is probably the biggest chunk of cost for the whole thing, my buddy had a bagged mini s and he spent at least 8k

For a good setup and great refill times you are looking at 5K easily. I spent more than that and do not regret it one bit.

I always say, "Buy once, cry once." and the obvious, "quality over quantity".

Last edited:
hey guys, im pretty sure this hasnt been asked before but if so i apologize and please link me to the post, so i was really interested in pursuing air ride for my coupe, and from general knowledge i see that airforce, D2, and Ksport have kits. I dont want to loose full functionality of my car so if anyone knows which kit provides the best performance or handling qualities (and yes i know coils are better). If theres another kit i didnt list please lmk thanks in advance :D

Back