Ski & Snowboard Thread

video says it was removed or set to private?

video says it was removed or set to private?

Hmm... weird FB permissions. They change it everytime I try to share something direct ~_~; Time to join the youtube army :p Not that it's very interesting in the first place.

Man, I've gotten a LOT of skiing and snowboarding in this winter. We just got 2' of snow here in Maine yesterday so I'll probably head out again this weekend.

Man, I've gotten a LOT of skiing and snowboarding in this winter. We just got 2' of snow here in Maine yesterday so I'll probably head out again this weekend.
Me too. Going out again this weekend too. Been doing a lot of platforms. Might try rails this weekend. :ohnoes:

MRhYLe8.gif

RVL82014Blunt88cm.gif

Got a set of these (http://www.skiboardsonline.com/p/rvl8blunt14.html) with snowboard boot bindings, no more crabbing my ways down slippery steps and pinched foot (I got weird feet apparently). Can't wait to try them out! Anyone got tips for someone starting out with skiboards?

PS since this is a car forum... I got a set of Gislavid Nordfrost 100's (unstudded). I'll post a blurb about them somewhere after a real good dusting here.

US team wore them in the olympics

w0RB2RZ.jpg

NVgoUma.jpg

What's crazy is that's printed on. It's all flat/smooth fabric, but it's made to look like it's ripped up. I've seen them first hand in a shop.

Yeah lol there were articles saying "how will the world respond to the ripped up look of the snowboarding team" or whatever.

We had a nickname for everyone we saw show up in jeans and a starter jacket...

Joeys.

Cause you just knew their name was Joey. They usually had the rental gear and the cheap "robber mask" hats on and those crappy black gloves they got at Wal-Mart. We were ***** and just hated on them cause we could. Lol. Sounds like teenage snowboard hooligans to a T doesn't it? They generally showed up on those "friday night" ski club buses.

I found an article that specifically describes "Joeys" but I didn't know it was a real thing until now! That's just what we called them. Haha! It's from 09' even...

http://blog.timesunion.com/outdoors...s-slicked-back-hair-and-rear-entry-boots/382/

Seriously though he just needs a starter jacket. The whole no hat thing was big with them too. I don't know how they didn't all die of frostbite.

1393430051_Rex_EXCLUSIVE_TOWI_35-RAPU4.jpg

Back