Ski & Snowboard Thread

Some from the rest of vacation. We ended up doing Canyons twice, Park City Mountain Resort, and Snowbird. I had the most fun at Snowbird since it was the most advanced terrain, Canyons as a whole was awesome though.

Practice for slopestyle Olympic qualifiers. Tom Wallisch is on the left.

That's you in the footage right? Girlfriend/wife doing the filming?

@sqwiggle! thanks! I live on the East coast as well, Maine specifically. The skiing here is good, but nothing like out West. Enjoy Breck when you go!

That little drop in looked cool. Must have been tempting to blast through there, but one wrong move could have been costly.

Last edited:
Keep the photos so they can be used during the olympic flashback commercials or whatever.

We go skiing every Sunday night. Basically have the hill to ourselves. My sons learned how to table tops last weekend. Great moment! Rails next. :)

That's awesome! Props to you for being so committed to bringing them every week, they'll definitely appreciate that later in life. I can't wait to have a boy/girl someday and teach them as well.

Being the cheap person that I am... I present to you some night skiing :confused: ($34 + change tax in for the lift ticket)
Yeah I didn't take pictures, it was -15c + windchill w/e it was. Horseshoe Resort BTW if anybody cared ;)
The "hills" around Ontario pale in comparison to the rest of the photos here :(
But yeah, hard packed base + a dusting of powder... at least it wasn't ice. I consider this "decent" for Ontario.

Hmm... I'll ninja edit some more pictures (that are really old) from Dagmar (local hill).

205637_8804558871_681_n.jpg 207157_8804593871_3928_n.jpg 208429_8804403871_8952_n.jpg

See how short our runs are? :banghead:

Ok, one more edit.

2013-01-03 18.38.31.jpg
^ Beavertail place @ the top of Blue "Mountain"

2013-01-03 19.08.05-1.jpg
^ Why I am addicted to night skiing (aside from the price)

Last edited:
Back