Tak - The <3 of my 9th Gen Civic FB2

Nice I have the same ones! Yeah they're real cheap. Have you thought about what suspension you're going to go with?

Reactions: Tak
Nice I have the same ones! Yeah they're real cheap. Have you thought about what suspension you're going to go with?

I prefer the following set from redshiftmotorsports.

Truhart shock with either SWIFT Spec R Springs, Tein Spring or H&R spring. Most likely I will go with Swift Spec R spring because it's the least drop of those 3. But my friend said there is no difference between 1.2 and 1.5 drop in reality LOL

Hi guys,

For those who have Cover King car seat cover installed, have you guys gone through the warranty work?

I bought my front row car seat cover, the material in driver side where it's near the side air bag feels separate, loose, and thin. How could that happen? Mine is neosupreme.

I want to send it back for an possible exchange or repair under the warranty as I bought it less than a year.

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

Tak

I looked in to it but never pulled the trigger. If memory serves the cover king was what I was going to go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.
I emailed CoverKing and got a RMA # from them. They asked me to ship it back to them for a repair or replacement if they can't.
Kinda disappointed in its quality. But I will keep an eye on it once they fix it.

Thanks

I.... like em both... I mean yours is modded pretty nicely.... I think those new tail lights are cool though.

The reason why I am hesitate to lower the car is that high curbs are everywhere.

Now it causes me a bumper. The clip where it attaches the fender is broken and the holes where are drilled to attach the lip are also broken. You can clearly see that the lip was scraped.

Thinking about quick release button as a solution. Any brand you guys can recommend?

Thank you all
WP_20170328_004.jpg

Last edited:
I'd just ziptie and 3m tape it. Or 3m tape and drill new holes for rivets.

Reactions: Nix
I'd just ziptie and 3m tape it. Or 3m tape and drill new holes for rivets.
I can drill new holes for the lip. No problem.
But it's just bumper. I don't know where to zip tie and 3m tape it. But I think I just go with the quick release button.

I don't think these will work in that location but, quik latch:

http://www.quik-latch.com

I would use some type of sealant/RTV and basically "glue" that piece back down.

EDIT: You will have to drive more carefully if you lower your car a bit. And DRIVE MORE CAREFULLY ANYWAY! UNACCEPTABLE DAMAGE! hahaha

Reactions: Tak
I don't think these will work in that location but, quik latch:

http://www.quik-latch.com

I would use some type of sealant/RTV and basically "glue" that piece back down.

EDIT: You will have to drive more carefully if you lower your car a bit. And DRIVE MORE CAREFULLY ANYWAY! UNACCEPTABLE DAMAGE! hahaha

I was thinking about gluing the clip back. Is it possible?
EDIT: I found the link. Can I buy this? I need a pair right for both side. Look ghetto if I just do the damaged side.

http://www.quik-latch.com/red-anodized-mini-quik-latch.html

I think with quik latch, I will have to drill a hole in bumper and the support plastic where we bolt in it right?

I was driving carefully but underestimated the height. As I park in the NYC, I always try to park very close to curb to avoid someone either busts the mirror or scrape on the other side. I literally learn that I leave less than an inch to the curb because my friend's bmw got scraped as he didn't park close to the curb.

Back