Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Found the Donut connoisseur
Nah, but donuts are the snacks that just stay on the lunch room table and usually are gone by the end of the work day.

They get brought in to work in the morning out of convenience…when someone grabs some on the way to work.

But I do love me a jelly/cream filled donut or one with bacon crumbles on top.

Nah, but donuts are the snacks that just stay on the lunch room table and usually are gone by the end of the work day.

They get brought in to work in the morning out of convenience…when someone grabs some on the way to work.

But I do love me a jelly/cream filled donut or one with bacon crumbles on top.

dont you usually work from home?

:wave: Today was in the low 60's :thumb:

Went on a 3.15 mile walk with the wife this evening.

Another weekend, another project done.

Nice to have more storage space but main reason for doing this is because one of our dogs like to go under the deck that is all dirt and dig in there and eat “dirt rocks”.

Still need to build the door out and install it but ran out of light.

IMG_1227.jpegIMG_1229.jpegIMG_1225.jpegIMG_1222.jpeg

Another weekend, another project done.

Nice to have more storage space but main reason for doing this is because one of our dogs like to go under the deck that is all dirt and dig in there and eat “dirt rocks”.

Still need to build the door out and install it but ran out of light.

Are you going to paint it or leave it?
Also your supervisor isn't supervising :giggle: Also is she crocheting? :think:

Are you going to paint it or leave it?
Also your supervisor isn't supervising :giggle: Also is she crocheting? :think:
I will stain it in a few months. Always have to wait to stain or paint treated lumber.

Yeah, not crocheting....just "general knitting"? not sure what to call it. She makes blankets for xmas presents for her friends. Also helps her keep busy and not be on social media a bunch more than she already is on for work.

Back