Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

:wave: Morning.

The sun is out (for now).... Probably going away soon for the rain we are getting tomorrow/this weekend.

I'm heading out of the country on Saturday :woot:

SCHEDULED AIRCRAFT
Boeing 737-800

:eek:
at least its not a max

Id never buy a new one though.

Isn't Honda getting out of the lawnmower business? I believe they are regarded as the best push mowers to buy for non commercial but they are pricy....

Isn't Honda getting out of the lawnmower business? I believe they are regarded as the best push mowers to buy for non commercial but they are pricy....
I have no clue. but they do make a lot of engines for other makes.

honda quit the lawnmower business in the US, and said that they'd sell through 2023 until inventory was sold out. They also kept saying "gas models" would no longer be produced. There is speculation that they'll transition over to electric.

==========
"The decision to end lawn mower production is driven by market forces such as stricter environmental regulations, shifting customer preferences, and our focus on growing profitable products in our portfolio," read Honda's statement. Notably, though, it's not a complete end to gasoline-powered Honda tools, though. "Honda will continue to sell the remainder of its lawn and garden product line and industrial type power products such as GX engines, generators, and water pumps, and continue to support its service and parts operations in the U.S. market."

Honda hasn't put a lot of effort into bringing electric garden tools over to the U.S., beyond a robotic mower named Miimo. Regardless, its electric mowers and trimmers have received solid reviews in overseas markets. It could yet re-enter the American mower market by bringing in electric models from overseas. That would also be key to continuing sales in states like
California, which banned the sale of new small gasoline engines in 2024.

Europe still gets their gas lawnmowers, so they're still making them elsewhere.

=====
California Governor Gavin Newsom signed the state's green lawn care law (Assembly Bill No. 1346) in October 2023, barring selling new gas-powered equipment using small off-road engines (SORE) in 2024. This ban includes all gas-powered lawn and landscape equipment, generators, pressure washers, and chainsaws.

I'd imagine honda saw the writing on the wall with california banning new gas engine sales, so they got out when they did.

by the end of summer you have 439 free mowers in your back yard
1000006241.jpg
Maybe but is that a bad thing.

So I got this patio table for free. Lol. Started sanding and painting it. I think the main issue is having a truck. The ability to pick up what ever you want makes the decision to take free stuff much easier.

Back