Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Speaking of fuel economy, I've put my first lawn mower up for $40 about 20 minutes ago and I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.

Speaking of fuel economy, I've put my first lawn mower up for $40 about 20 minutes ago and I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.
Really? :confused:

Aren't you in an area that's not that populated? It might take a bit.

Really? :confused:

Aren't you in an area that's not that populated? It might take a bit.
Got 3 interested after I posted that. Not very populated but lots of need for cheap lawn mowers. Trying to sell a couple for cheap to help people out and also recoup the cost to fix the one.
Total cost of the carb and belts was $52.

Just thinking about this. They could use the new gallons/100 miles metric to compare to electric cars. That’d work…

Call it 34kWh per gallons of gas. They rate car batteries that way.

So a car that gets 30 mpg would use about 100 kWh/100 miles. Then you can compare to the EV, like the Hummer - 65 kWh/100 miles. A true apples to apples comparison of gas power vs battery power consumption.

Now that’d be a smart metric.
That may work for an ICE to EV comparison. But, EVs are about 90% energy efficient where as ICE cars are only like 30-40% energy efficient. So, I don't think we'll ever see a real value to such a comparison.

Flying an Alaska 737 MAX 9 today to Tampa. No, we’re not flying row 26 where the door plug is.
That's only a couple hours from me and I'll actually be in Largo this weekend (for a funeral); what's bringing you out this way?

Buddy’s wedding. I’m a groomsman for his wedding Saturday. Then we go to Savannah, Charleston and then Raleigh before we go home.

No work travel until June 15, then I’m going to Sao Jose dos Campos, Brazil.

Trying to sell my mugen 10th Gen taillights here. Got a guy coming from Vancouver tomorrow already agreed to take $50 off and he just tried to take a other $20 because of the ferry.

Trying to sell my mugen 10th Gen taillights here. Got a guy coming from Vancouver tomorrow already agreed to take $50 off and he just tried to take a other $20 because of the ferry.
tell him it'd cost way more than $20 to ship them to him, because it would

looks to be around 10ish give or take. Sounds like 2nd kind of bogged
I just re watched and counted. I believe you're right. Spun a lot in 1st. It was a fun time though. I launched at 2k wonder if a better burn out would help. My class wasn't supposed to do burn outs but everyone was doing it.

Back