Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Got my race results. Unfortunately they only show 2 out of 4 runs. Best one shown is a 10.44 which is the one against the focus st. Rt was awful at .782 60 foot was 2.8. Mph 73.6.

The tree is so slow I always just left when I saw the green which is why my rt is awful. Spinning in 1st is why my 60 foot sucked. Things to work on.

Got my race results. Unfortunately they only show 2 out of 4 runs. Best one shown is a 10.44 which is the one against the focus st. Rt was awful at .782 60 foot was 2.8. Mph 73.6.

The tree is so slow I always just left when I saw the green which is why my rt is awful. Spinning in 1st is why my 60 foot sucked. Things to work on.

I was gonna say 10.44 in the 1/4.. Impressive but it's only 1/8 mile :hiding:

Do you seriously just have a few degrees of difference between the low and high temp normally?

Do you seriously just have a few degrees of difference between the low and high temp normally?

14C = 57F
11C = 52F

Wednesday for us it's going to be 79F (high) / 70F (low). Not 5 degree difference like him but 9 lol

We typically have 35-45 degree swings from the low to high, so it’s surprising to see that. Some days it’s been 50 degree swings.

We typically have 35-45 degree swings from the low to high, so it’s surprising to see that. Some days it’s been 50 degree swings.
1000006402.png
This is the next two weeks. Can't wait for the end of this week.

It appears like there are still spots empty in the lot at least?

Back