Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Good Morning

Finally washed the car; sprayed a nice Cinnamon Bun fragrance inside.

:wave: I need to wash my windows really good (well the entire Accord too..) but my windows have tons of bugs from being on the highway/back roads Thursday/Saturday/Sunday.

I watched it growing up. Can still hear Fran Drescher’s laugh.

^ Same. Thanks now I am hearing it while replying :giggle:

I just vacuumed my car for the first time in over a year because I just bought a shop vac. Makes me realize how much I just want to buy a cheap ek civic and drop in a k24. Something fun to drive and not give a **** about the paint or interior.

https://www.facebook.com/share/sBuG5xkJfTtrc7JD/?mibextid=kL3p88

Some coilovers. Cheap rims and some tires. Maybe upgrade some bushings. Just drive the **** out of it and I could still have fun drag racing it.

If you don't care about the interior you could also gut it for weight reduction and have a blast.

Decide to buy a new TV yesterday. Current TV is a 55” that’s probably a decade old. Two glowing white spots, with a third forming, on the left from when my daughter was a toddler.
Do my research and find the TV I want, the stand to go with it, obsess on whether or not I need a sound bar or not and also decide to throw in one of these backlight kits.
I find the boxed specs online, measure the inside of my car and head over to Costco. I COULD get the TV for a tad bit cheaper where I work but Costco throws in more than double the warranty. Usually one of the best places to buy a TV.
I get to Costco, load the TV onto one of those big flat carts, stand in line for twenty minutes and then find out that they only accept VISA Credit Cards in store.. WHAT?!

..I drove home and clicked delivery. Let’s hope the thing shows up without any damage.

Decide to buy a new TV yesterday. Current TV is a 55” that’s probably a decade old. Two glowing white spots, with a third forming, on the left from when my daughter was a toddler.
Do my research and find the TV I want, the stand to go with it, obsess on whether or not I need a sound bar or not and also decide to throw in one of these backlight kits.
I find the boxed specs online, measure the inside of my car and head over to Costco. I COULD get the TV for a tad bit cheaper where I work but Costco throws in more than double the warranty. Usually one of the best places to buy a TV.
I get to Costco, load the TV onto one of those big flat carts, stand in line for twenty minutes and then find out that they only accept VISA Credit Cards in store.. WHAT?!

..I drove home and clicked delivery. Let’s hope the thing shows up without any damage.

#1 - Only 10 years old for the TV? Damn... that's basically new compared to my 43" Samsung Plasma from 2008/2009 :giggle:
#2 - What else is there besides Visa? :rotfl: You do seem like a Mastercard guy :giggle: :hiding:

That's crazy you don't have a Visa to use so you wasted a trip to the store and have to wait for it to be delivered. F that.

#1 - Only 10 years old for the TV? Damn... that's basically new compared to my 43" Samsung Plasma from 2008/2009 :giggle:
#2 - What else is there besides Visa? :rotfl: You do seem like a Mastercard guy :giggle: :hiding:

That's crazy you don't have a Visa to use so you wasted a trip to the store and have to wait for it to be delivered. F that.
I thought ten years was long? It’s TECHNICALLY broken though. Some justification.
Also, Mastercard Guy? What does that even mean? I think I MAY have one VISA Credit Card. The rest are Debit Cards from my Bank and Credit Unions.

I thought ten years was long? It’s TECHNICALLY broken though. Some justification.
Also, Mastercard Guy? What does that even mean? I think I MAY have one VISA Credit Card. The rest are Debit Cards from my Bank and Credit Unions.
I was just being funny. My bank debit and credit union debit cards are Visa. They work at Costco.

how do they only accept visa? other credit cards have higher fees when they accept them or something? seems weird for a giant corporation like that to not accept anything else.

how do they only accept visa? other credit cards have higher fees when they accept them or something? seems weird for a giant corporation like that to not accept anything else.
They only accept Visa Credit Cards. They accept any Debit Card. Online they accept Visa AND Mastercard Credit Cards. Doesn’t make sense.

^ Yup Costco FTW.
I don't know anyone with a company besides Visa. :think:

I generally use my Debit Card for 99% of my purchases so it’s never been an issue.

I generally use my Chase (Visa) CC or BoA (Visa) CC to get the cash back. Probably 99% of the time. I always pay it off.

I have a master card black card cash back. The amount of cash back is limited and pretty small amount. We use the black card for as much as we can and I pay it off every week or two.

I did it this way because my wife loved to use her card and only pay the min payment and keep racking it up till it was over like 5k then put it on the line of credit thinking she was paying it off. Pissed me off so much.

^ Yup Costco FTW.
I don't know anyone with a company besides Visa. :think:

I generally use my Chase (Visa) CC or BoA (Visa) CC to get the cash back. Probably 99% of the time. I always pay it off.
< discover

Back