Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

They went to a new engine, I'm pretty sure. So I guess not offering 2 engines offers money savings?

They went to a new engine, I'm pretty sure. So I guess not offering 2 engines offers money savings?
The 2.0L has been offered since the 10th gen though. i think the 2.0 was in the sedan, and the 1.5 was for the hatch and si's.

I guess it is the same engine as before, but now with a hybrid system attached to it. The articles I was reading made it sound like it was a new engine.

In case you were ever curious. Don’t operate the vehicle when the windshield is completely blocked.

Attachments

• IMG_1386.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
Saw an Integra type s in the wild. Nice over all. Much bigger than I thought it would be. Wasnt a fan of the silver/grey colour. White is probably much nicer.

Another Monday incoming.... :hiding:

I'm ready for the week!

giphy.webp

How do you do this :eek:

I've driven like 4 miles, and walked from here to the break room.

It's not every day I'm driving 100+ miles... Hell most days it's the minimum (8 miles round trip from my house to my remote office). I try to do everything remotely but I was moving 2 users from my site to a co-workers site. Then had to go to a few sites (install a monitor/pick up a printer for surplus/a few more things I forget now). But I'm trying to knock everything out while I was on the road so I don't have to go back out another day)

Left my house this morning around 630am at 110,482 miles on the Accord
Got home (well subtracted the gym mileage) and had 110,616 miles on the Accord

Total: 134 miles (subtract 8 miles since that's my round trip to my remote office - so I'll get paid for 126 miles / $84.42 for the work miles)

can you start doing remote support for philly hospitals? im still waiting over a month for my request to get some elevated permissions granted

Back