Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Just wrapped up mowing so i can spend the rest of the day on indoor/air conditioned activities

I suck at drag racing. I did a 10.1 here. Guy next to me was a 6 something. More tomorrow. I'll have some gopro video outside the vehicle tomorrow.

Arrived at 10:30. Waited for 3 hours to start test and tune at 1:30. Got three runs in until 4. Biggest turnout for test n tune they have had with 85 cars.

Just gotta keep practicing.
Damn! That is a lot of cars. But 3 runs between 1:30pm-4pm isn't bad.

Just gotta keep practicing.
Damn! That is a lot of cars. But 3 runs between 1:30pm-4pm isn't bad.
That was just for paying members so today will have more cars.

Think I'll set my dial time to 10.1 unless I can get into the 9s at practice this morning.

Did a PB of 9.9s at 76mph.
Was doing 10.5 every other run so I set my dialed in time at 9.9 and ended up spinning off the line and doing a 10.5s.

Was a da Integra doing 9.8s. And an 9th Gen doing 10.6.

i was looking at some data logs i made yesterday. its amazing how much a cold air intake works. sittin at 130 + F at the line and it goes down to low 90s at the end.

i also emailed my e tuner if he would do a drag racing tune. probably a dumb idea as im having traction issues already. i have to launch below 2k rpm but launch control doesnt go below that so that why i keep spinning. might be worth getting some wider tires?

What kind of tires are you currently on? Dedicated summers.. all season etc? I know some people would drop the air pressure in their front tires to potentially get more grip, but I don’t know how much it really helps time wise.

What kind of tires are you currently on? Dedicated summers.. all season etc? I know some people would drop the air pressure in their front tires to potentially get more grip, but I don’t know how much it really helps time wise.
Indy 500 that are like 4 or 5 years old. I dropped pressure to 25psi. Which reminds me, I need to pump them back up.

This does not look good to me... :hiding:

rGWnz07j-uKIhX14uFx-(edit).jpg

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/37D5Mn2R/2008-chevrolet-corvette-coupe

Back