Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

i dont think i could take an engine out of a perfectly good car. id rather someone take care of this one. plus id have to sell a shell in a remote place which would be hard and id probably get a lot less money out of the deal.

So uhh

If you were going to sell your Si to a potential ricer with a Civic LX in the United States how much would you be asking?

Is the one you’re looking at with a k20, k24…some type of Frankenstein swap or do you know what parts were used for the build?
i havent found one yet. just looking. i have an ad on marketplace looking for one.
So uhh

If you were going to sell your Si to a potential ricer with a Civic LX in the United States how much would you be asking?
17-18 k cnd. thats like $5k usd.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK IM DOING THIS IN JAPAN LOL

I'm a loser here in America, I'm also a loser in Japan, although I did get on local TV while I was there.

Loser in America is a winner around the world. You speak English and your salary is gonna be better than 95% of the population

IMG_0666.jpeg

Aaaand it turned into 97 currently. Guy I was helping tapped out. He was feeling really bad like he was going to pass out. Granted he had been using a pick axe all day and felt like he couldn’t stand up anymore, but it’s brutal doing physical labor in the full sun. I went through half a gallon of water in the first hour. Drenched

Apparently there are lots of Chrysler dealerships looking for techs in Hawaii/Honolulu area and pay up to $60 an hour flat rate. Wife wants to move somewhere that never gets cold ( at least not Canada cold ).

Apparently there are lots of Chrysler dealerships looking for techs in Hawaii/Honolulu area and pay up to $60 an hour flat rate. Wife wants to move somewhere that never gets cold ( at least not Canada cold ).
Gonna be expensive living there though.

Back