Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

But, these things look sketchy; only reasonable review I found was that it wasn't as loud as the stock unit.
I haven't, but I guess there is only one way to find out.
The pricing on those links is surprisingly low, in my opinion, so I wouldn't expect much out of them.
The lack of physical buttons would be enough to turn me away, but idk if there are many other options out there.

View attachment 67066

I want to make a bad decision
Dot it!!!! :badger: :badger: :badger:

My gripe is not having AC control actual buttons but as long as that lower taskbar looking thing on the big screen always keeps the AC controls there. Then i guess it would be ok and just have to get used to the change.

I want you to make that bad decision, if only out of curiosity.
It definitely looks cool.

It’s not without quirks but I love the 2, the 4 is shared platform with the lotus eletre, and the whole brand wants to target Porsche as the benchmark for themselves. They’re not a Porsche competitor but I’m all for them continuing to try.

Dot it!!!! :badger: :badger: :badger:

My gripe is not having AC control actual buttons but as long as that lower taskbar looking thing on the big screen always keeps the AC controls there. Then i guess it would be ok and just have to get used to the change.

That’s the way it works on mine now, physically they’re a little low on the console but always there.

Deliveries aren’t starting till probably winter, I have time to reserve one…

Random question
Check out aliexpress for a million versions and “brands”. A lot are identical with just a different name on them. Some seem to have okay reviews, but others seem to glitch with wireless connecting. I watched some reviews recently where they said if you’re okay with plugging your phone in it’s substantially more stable. One person said theirs would disconnect wirelessly a lot and they’d have to pull over, restart their car, and then it may work wirelessly again for a while. Rinse and repeat. Take that for what it is

breakfast-good-morning.gif

1721754195425.png

The new packaging solution will be rolled out across all flavors of Cup Noodles. Additionally, the cup will be made with 40% recycled fiber, no longer require a plastic wrap, and features a sleeve made with 100% recycled paper. The new packaging is polystyrene-free, removing the use of this plastic from the entire company portfolio.

For the first time ever, Cup Noodles will be microwavable, no longer requiring boiling water, thus significantly reducing cooking time. This allows consumers an even more convenient way to enjoy and cook their favorite instant ramen. Easily heated in 2 minutes and 15 seconds, the new packaging delivers a reliable, hassle-free meal option.

Nissin Foods’ transition to a paper cup signifies a deep-seated commitment to sustainability, aligning with the company’s EARTH FOOD CHALLENGE 2030. Through this global initiative, Nissin Foods aims to minimize CO2 emissions by 30% by 2030 and reach carbon neutrality by 2050.

Cup Noodles’ new convenient paper cup packaging will be introduced to store shelves beginning in early 2024. For more information, visit NissinFoods.com or follow @originalcupnoodles on Instagram.

I would still rather pour the hot water in and let it cook like it always has been done. :rantsmiley:

I didn't realize you microwaved the styrofoam. I thought you had to microwave water or boil it and then add it to the cup

I didn't realize you microwaved the styrofoam. I thought you had to microwave water or boil it and then add it to the cup
You weren't supposed to but it was easier? I always microwaved the water from the bathroom sink(back in the college days) and then poured it in the cup. Folded the lid back to the closed position and placed a spoon over it to keep the lid down.

Back