any si's yet?

looks like the fog light placement is not going to match up. Looks like the hood could be interchangeable though. It looks like the headlights are in fact the same.

so, if you bought the bumper and grill, it looks conceivable it would be able to swap. You'd probably have to take the fogs out of the sedan bumper, and then transport them over to the coupe. I think the fogs themselves look the same,...it's just a matter of the placement. Could be pretty interesting

It would be cool to see a coupe front end on a sedan and vise versa.

Whole front frame is the same, hood is the same, fenders are the same, headlights are the same, bumper is different and that's the only difference in the front end.

so the bumper will clip in without issue from one car to the other 100%? Do you have a source verifying this, or did you try...or?

Time to hit up Paul at College Hills Honda.....maybe if they are bored and have each of the cars they can try it out and make a podcast.

So someone needs to clone the coupe bumper and sell them in mass. Otherwise, you're probably easily looking at $600+ to get one shipped and then painted.

Whole front frame is the same, hood is the same, fenders are the same, headlights are the same, bumper is different and that's the only difference in the front end.

kind of like my old 7th Gen 2001 sedan then, with front and rear bumpers the same, it was easy to kit it, but the side skirts were another story(sedan vs coupe). even going from the basic 9th Gen dx/lx and throwing foglight covers and foglights on make it look so agressive.

I asked Paul from CHH a month or so back he said the coupe bumpert grill would be $500 unpainted

I've not looked for 9th parts, but there are companies that clone oem parts and sell them to collision shops. They're cheaper...just not made by Honda.

the ones I've seen were as good as oem. They were bumpers.. made just like oem bumpers. Shop painted them, and you'd never know.

got me one! delivery is scheduled for for next week...hopefully i am welcomed back into the 8th family!bart?haha

it was supposed to be monday, but i'm holding off til wednesday just incase the rates drop.

If you have a credit union close, I'd give them a call for rates. They tend to be the lowest of any banks etc. Even lower if you have the car payment setup to some form of auto-pay. They would tell you their specific rules. Each bank is slightly different.

I don't know what that means..but the rate here in ontario at the moment for an si is 2.99...honda has locked my rates (in case it goes up) but will also lower the rate if it drops feb 1st.

Back