• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

any si's yet?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
man! Would you be so kind to take some pics of it (if you go past it again)? I haven't been able to locate one locally, but I saw a few people have seen them.

portabuddy

here it is!

9th1.sized.jpg

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
man, you're awesome!! adding it to another thread... thank you!!!

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
4Dr and 2Dr front ends are interchangeable. Hood/fenders/bumpers/headlights etc.
to clarify he actually has an 8th generation civic... He wanted to see if the 9th hood could fit on an 8th. If the 9th's can swap all of those parts between other 9th coupe/sedans, that's great info to know

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I'd love to see some type of confirmation from a source.

gal_lg2.jpg

gal_lg3.jpg

If someone wants to mess with these two pics in photoshop? Try overlapping and seeing if they're close?