11thcivic - 2022 Honda Civic Unveiling April 28th 2021

How about another S2000! Just hope this new conservative styling (which seems perfect for an accord or civic sedan) doesn't infect the entire product line. In either case i'm not a big fan of the telematics.

I’m afraid Honda would “electrify” the next S2000 and call it the E3000 or something silly

I’m pretty sure the Si and Type R will be in the 11thgen.

let’s hope so! You need a buddy for your R

View attachment 63221

Just means that you need to flash back to stock before going to get smogged. I wouldn't have tried to go with a tune in the first place. In all reality this doesn't seem much worse than it is now.

Just means that you need to flash back to stock before going to get smogged. I wouldn't have tried to go with a tune in the first place. In all reality this doesn't seem much worse than it is now.
Some won’t run on the stock tune, or will run terrible depending on mods though. That means reverting the car to oem parts (if they still have them).

Some won’t run on the stock tune, or will run terrible depending on mods though. That means reverting the car to oem parts (if they still have them).
That's what you have to do here. There's a visual inspection. You can't have any mods anyway. At least none that require a tune. You have to revert to stock to pass a LEGIT smog. Now of course, if you know someone that changes, but if you go to any old smog shop, you're gonna fail with aftermarket parts.

But you should be able to pass if you have parts that are carb compliant. Same with hondata selling the carb compliant flashpro for people to pass in Cali.

But you should be able to pass if you have parts that are carb compliant. Same with hondata selling the carb compliant flashpro for people to pass in Cali.
Fair enough. I always forget about the CARB FP. I was always in the frame of mind that I'd have to return to stock when I go to get smogged but reading more into this it sounds like it's gonna be a problem for those with the CARB FP if they're gonna be doing a checksum type of verification.

Back