Not open for further replies.

Jessm

North AL
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
$120 SHIPPED (US ONLY)
I have a set of OEM 12'-13' honda civic coupe fog lights for sale, BRAND NEW still in the box.
Includes EVERYTHING you need, besides instructions of course but I found them easily on the internet
16batg1.jpg

117gths.jpg

Honda sells them for $325
But I'm asking $240 shipped!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested or would like more pictures text 256-677-8852

Located in North Alabama

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello I'm interested in these and I have only two questions : will it fit coupes and have switch for it to turn on and off? And the last how will it be shipped (I hate ups sorry to breaks any ups fans heart..) they just show up late

I have 13 ex coupe ( no auto light )

Hello I'm interested in these and I have only two questions : will it fit coupes and have switch for it to turn on and off? And the last how will it be shipped (I hate ups sorry to breaks any ups fans heart..) they just show up late

I have 13 ex coupe ( no auto light )

Yes, it fits the 2012-2013 coupes. It comes complete with the switch, harness... well EVERYTHING you need! haha.
Would USPS be any better? Or I could ship FedEx

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back