'12 Civic Si MegaPower RR Exhaust

How loud is this compared to the previous gens'? You did mention before that there is a resonator on the exhaust.

Yeah is it that loud that all my neighbours will hate me and cops will always be on my back...? How loud?

I honestly don't think the 8th gen was THAT loud. I pre ordered mine. As soon as I get it and get it on I will make a lot of videos

The 8th gen RR is 'That loud'. I've heard it in person. The owner had a Mega PowerR header with the Mega Power RR exhaust.

Like most people have pointed out here, the 76mm Megapower RR exhaust is loud, and that's kinda to be expected with such large piping and a straight-through N1-style muffler. However, the resonator and design of the exhaust helps prevent the exhaust from ever sounding raspy or 'ricey'. Also, due to the fact that the 2012 Civic Si has a K24, the extra displacement helps this exhaust have a deeper note.

The only thing to consider with the tone of the videos Webby posted is that those are operating on the K20. The k24 will have a deeper, lower tone for your everyday partial-throttle driving and will open up as the RPMs grow. Still not going to be as loud even at the top-end compared to our exhaust on the 8thgen.

Back