Sold '12 si coupe-skunk 2 down pipe..Injen cai (sold) and invidia q300(sold)

so how does it work? i just send it to that zip code?? sorry, i just never did this before

You want 100 shipped correct I'll paypal you then it will show that you received money from me then you ship it

Last edited:
Okay perfect.. I just checked pay pal. Its good to go.. Got all the parts here so your good..
I think your getting a good deal.. I hope you like it

I'm heading into work now .. let me know what you want to do .. I can still send payment on break that way you could ship it tomorrow or the next day

Yea ill try and ship it tomorrow. Ill bring it to work and get to the post office.. Ill let you know when i did it.. 100 is good brp

I'm very interested in the q300, but I have a sedan, do you know what needs to be done to make it fit? I heard it can fit but requires a slight mod.

yea the q300 is nice.. not too loud but deep.. 2 3/4 pipe. i had to get rid of it because i have a turbo

Oh nice. Yea my friend had it and it was great. No cabin drone and just a tad louder than stock which is what I'm looking for. Nothing too loud but just a little louder than stock.

Yep.. Its got a nice bass sound.. And the muffler tip looks good too.. Mine is in great condition except for that little dent in collecter pipe.. But you cant see it and its not gonna effect anything

Hmm, the coupe version is about 3" shorter than the sedan so I'd have to lengthen it a little bit. Not sure how to go about doing that or finding a place to do it, or if it would even be worth it.

I'll look around and get back to you tomorrow.

yea.... thats a tough one.. after the price to do it all it might be the same to get a new one.. but im here let me know..

Definitely a good deal thanks let me know when it ships
Ok it should be by you wenseday afternoon or thursday... I shipped through ups.
Shipping was 46$.. But its all good... Im glad someone can Enjoy it and get a good deal..Let me know how you like it..

Back