13 Civics on the lot now

skyfox23

Not sure where to post this, searched and searched for general chat here couldn't find it?? If its in the wrong place sorry in advance.
Anyway here is one of 2 on the dealership lot, thoughts opinions

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354596102.652949.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354596117.410491.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354596133.087570.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354596147.156620.jpg

Couldn't get interior shots, lot guys were already giving me dirty looks, lol
Gotta say I'm not real impressed by the LX, wanna see what the Si will look like

Not a fan of the chrome. Just something that will collect water spots where I live.

Took some similar shots myself tonight... I'll upload them here in a bit. One of the doors was open so I took a shot real quick and felt the dash material. It's definitely more "soft touch" than the 2012. It's felt slightly squishy above the glove box area on the passenger side. The other thing that kind of surprised me ...the chrome. I didn't really think it would look so reflective/chrome-ish. I thought it was going to be more of a silver finish, but it's a chrome/mirror style finish on the lower grill/trunk/upper grill. I know it's plastic material, but I didn't really think it'd be so reflective in person.

Yeah chrome is shiny, it would be a water spot collector where I live as I have hard water. Just 1 more thing to pay extra attention to, no thanks for me

well, people were calling it "chrome", but I figured it would be just a silver finish. Not so

2013 Civic Sedan EX - Navi
civ1.jpg

civ2.jpg

civ3.jpg

civ4.jpg

civ5.jpg

civ6_copy.jpg

civ7.jpg

looks to be aux and power outlet- from a press photo

18_2013_honda_civic_hybrid_la.jpg

I think the rear end looks better due to the chrome strip helping with the added tail lights(as long as it plasticdip'd) and they got rid of the centre panel look on the back.

The interior looks nicer.

looks to be aux and power outlet- from a press photo

18_2013_honda_civic_hybrid_la.jpg

I do like the hidden compartment on the '13. Don't know if it's something we can do with our '12 as I can easily push the side walls and it felt that it can be easily removed. If it's the same size and retaining clips I could order the replacement part and give it a try.

Thoughts?

Back