'13 White Si Sedan w/ Nav

that is gorgeous, so jealous of white! i fell the same way with the ms3. my friend also has a gen2 and build and ride quality just wasn't there for me. plus he blew his stock turbo once he hit 40k. driving an ms3 you really have to "drive" at all times, you cant really relax with that car.

exterior is the same as the 12 on the coupes...just slightly different rims

:yeahthat: rims now have black added to it, all black interior (pillars, roof liner, etc which are a grayish color on the 2012) with the CF center console, the headlights have clear corners with amber reflector instead of all orange corners, umm thats all I could think of. I like those small changes but it would have brought the MSRP up an extra 3000 cause the dealership only had 2013s with Navi's so :meh: give me a 2012 lol nothing a little carbon fiber vinyl and a navi at best buy cant change haha.

It's the exact configuration I wanted - to find it in my area was incredible. 1 of only 2 Si Sedans in the state (both had nav) - possibly further. The other was Dyno Blue.

Came from a '12 Mazdaspeed3. I had looked at the '12 Civic Si, Mazdaspeed3, GTI, Genesis Coupe (Focus ST wasn't released yet) I believed the Mazdaspeed3 to be the most car for the money - and I leaned heavily towards wanting the most power/performance for the money. I got a nice deal on it and my trade-in, so I jumped on it. Nice car - a little juvenile and the build quality is no where close to the '13 Civic Si. I had rattles and clunks. It's a rocket, that's for sure... The torque steer and stiff/loud ride provide plenty of enjoyment for the weekends and backroads - but driving it everyday in highway stop-and-go traffic got old. I rarely got to use the car to it's potential. I didn't foresee keeping the car for years and years - so I got out of it now instead of later.

Let me know if you have any questions as I've driven and/or researched most of the cars in this segment.

Love both the MS3 and the Civic Si, but I'm also considering the VW GLI and the Ford Focus St. Did you drive or consider either of these? I've driven them all and thought the MS3 and the Focus were a little exaggerated for a 40's guy with kids, but the power is intoxicating. The Civic Si and the GLI are my two front-runners, especially since the 13 Civic Si has some torque now! I had a 2002 Civic EX manual and loved revving it out, but now I want something with a little more practical torque.

Any thoughts or feedback are welcome.
BTW, where are you located? That white Si looks like one I was spying on at a local dealer in the NoVA area.

Jason

welcome to the site. I can't comment on how those others drive... but good luck on your search. Hopefully the original user can give you some feedback.

Mandatory tint (20%)
tl6YEqz.jpg

Nice looks good! I am planning on getting mine done next week just gotta find someone in Virginia who will do the window tint to Florida spec.

Jthewood - I was going to buy that white one at Tysons Corner Honda but it didn't have navi and that's something I wanted. My only other consideration for color was PMM and had to travel a bit to get it but very happy!

Back