'15 Si Coupe Build. Let's go!

If you decide to take off the pin stripes, I would leave that little Honda logo. Might be cool. Make sure to take a pic. If it doesn't look good, you can always take it off, but I'd try it just to see.

Last edited:
I hate my wheels. Either 17" HFP or RPF1 in Spring.

I hate my wheels. Either 17" HFP or RPF1 in Spring.

What wheels do you have?

I'm taking Q (I can hear Jean-Luc criticising my name choice...) into the shop to get the wraps and films done. I'm just going to leave this here until I get him back... I want to drive it, already!

image.jpg

Same as you I have 2014 Si coupe.

Gotcha. I liked the factory now that I've painted mine black.

I was going to save some spoilers, but I am keeping the pinstripe because they are black and bronze, and I am going to be getting these puppies come spring (March-ish) if you want my black ones! ;P

image.jpg

I wasn't feeling the HFP kit but after seeing it on your car I think that I might go that route.

I wasn't feeling the HFP kit but after seeing it on your car I think that I might go that route.

It looks better when the car is lowred a little bit. At stock ride height it looks meh. Just my opinion.....

Awesome job w/ the styling...Do you have any new pics with the JDM emblems and headlights/taillights?

That drop+black roof+wheels+HFP kit goes perfect together. Thanks for the inspiration!

How did you go about getting your wheels like that? The gloss black finish is clean.

Alrighty!

So far, after having it for a week, parts are coming in. I love it so far. Not making this a stupid "rice" vehicle. Making it a class above, really.

Installed, Getting Installed Now, In Possession Of, Yet To Arrive.

Installed:
-BC Racing Coilovers, lowered 1.6"; PERFECTION.
-Honda HFP Body Kit.
-Removed Rear Badges, i-VTEC logos.

Scheduled Installation:

Monday:
-Painting Wheels Gloss Black

Tuesday:
-Lamin-X Light Films
-Darker Window Tint
-Gloss Black Roof Film

Ordered and waiting for arrival:
-Red JDM logos
-LED lights for everything:
-Headlights, tail lights, trunk, plate, interior.
-Focal Audio Setup:
-2 tweets, 2 upper-mids, 2 lower mids, custom centre full range, factory sub upgrade, 2 low profile under-seat subs plus applicable amplifiers and installation parts.

Let me know what yall think so far!
View attachment 44501 View attachment 44502
Looks good! I have the same but in rally red, like the bodey kit you but on your car how much did it costs? Here's a picture of mine just have tinted[ windows and amber yellow fog led lights tomorrow I'm putting Tein S-Tech springs I would love to put coil overs to damm expensive! lol!uploadfromtaptalk1439957676736.jpg
5dd115ead2dd107836818df8ea13fbc0.jpg
8be644de3ec847d6040be7a2d341ff8b.jpg

I really, really like your car...and I hope you don't mind, I'm going to be doing something very similar.

In all fairness, I did it on my 8th gen before

Don't be mad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
Back