17x12?

SpikedJoker

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si. Coupe
I'm looking for black super deep wheels that will fit my bolt pattern. 5x100. 17x12. Anyone have a place I can look? I have 17x9 right now but it's not enough grip. And the done stick out far enough. Ill be doing a wide kit and need them to fill the fenders

Maybe wheel dude.com, if you are happy how the wheels look now have you looked into stickier tires and a hubcentric wheel spacer? What are the applications you need stickier tires for? Track, autox, drag, etc?

Reactions: Nix
Drag but still daily driver... also I don't want to put as much pressure on the bearings by using a spacer.

12" slicks? What kind of power are you pushing? You may want to talk to @axion_industries about their drag setups. They have a shop car setup for drag with slicks and light weight wheels.

Right now barely over 200 but my plans are to build her to 500+ .. maybe up to 7 or 8 if possible in a k24

The wheels you have now are double bolt pattern 5x100 and 5x114.3, our civic's 5x114

See how you have 10 lug nut holes on your wheels? Yours are dual drilled. Civic is not 5x100.

So if I we're to use wheel spacers what kind of toll would that take on the bearings and steering or suspension even? I'm curious because I want the wheels to fill out the wheel area as close as possible without stance. I want proper alignment. And I have a wide kit going on it.

is the kit custom? No one is going to know how wide your flares are. Cancel the wide kit? dpetro1 said the correct answer above.

Back