For Sale 17x9 OZ rally's in Gold with Adapters!!

Asteezy88

L.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello! Here for sale I have a set of four gold oz rally's 17x8. They weigh 16.4 pounds each. With them I am selling conversion adapters too. They also come with hub centric rings. They are 5x114.3 to 5x100 conversions. The adapters fit on our cars with the 5x114 bolt pattern and produce a 5x100 bolt pattern with the remaining bolts. Three rims are in one is not. Here they are!

Asking $250for everything local pickup preferred anywhere near SOCAL or buyer pays shipping!

image.jpg

Rim #1: Nothing wrong with this rim 8.5/10

image.jpg

Rim #2: Was fixed when I bought them so the color is a little worn on the side 7/10
image.jpg

Rim #3 This rim IS CRACKED just needs a little fixer upper and refurbishment :) 5/10

image.jpg

Rim #4: Great condition just missing a center cap 8/10

image.jpg

This is a great set of lightweight rims for anyone looking to lose some weight from their car. They just need a little tlc and the right hands!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
$650 for messed up rims? I'll give ya $10 xD jkjk seriously though, are they blessed by the pope or somethin bro, seems a bit steep imo

Only one is messed up and they go for 250 new. plus the adapters were 75 a piece but thanks anyways.

Bump for new price trying to move these quick! 500!

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

BUMP! PRICE CUT IN HALF. $500 to $250 trying to get rid of these

Bump new price $100 picked up for everything. ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS FLAT. one bill! thanks

Aww, i'm like you i wouldn't want them sitting around in my garage if i didn't like them...someone else better scoop these though...100$...can't refuse that if you like em'
@Asteezy88

Bump 100$ for all and will include 8k hid kit from DDM tuning. comes with everything you need for plug n play

Interested, but I'm new to aftermarket wheels. How would I go about fixing the cracked one? Also, what is the conversion adapter user for?

Back