18x10.5 Rear

FG4 Pjay

Guam
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Im trying to run a 18x10.5 +20 in the rear. Any suggestions and how it may or may not work? has anyone done this before?

That's a pretty intense wheel size man. I'm guessing you are going to be getting into some fender work if you haven't reached that point already. Invest in a fender roller. It's a couple hundred for a good one but learning to do it yourself is pretty fun and you can definitely make your money back on the tool loaning it to people or helping them do their cars next.

You can take a grinder and shave your rear fenders pretty easily and then use flap discs to smooth the edge and seal it with RTV sealant or something similar after. It makes it a lot easier to pull and flare the rears once they are flat if you needed a little more space. I just had to flare one of my rears to fit my new tires. Yea, just one side. How weird is that?

That's a pretty intense wheel size man. I'm guessing you are going to be getting into some fender work if you haven't reached that point already. Invest in a fender roller. It's a couple hundred for a good one but learning to do it yourself is pretty fun and you can definitely make your money back on the tool loaning it to people or helping them do their cars next.

You can take a grinder and shave your rear fenders pretty easily and then use flap discs to smooth the edge and seal it with RTV sealant or something similar after. It makes it a lot easier to pull and flare the rears once they are flat if you needed a little more space. I just had to flare one of my rears to fit my new tires. Yea, just one side. How weird is that?

Yeah lol actually ive done all of that. Rear bumper is slightly shaved and i did a very very mild light rear fender roll. cause im currently running 18x9.5 so i want to step it up kinda lol

Reactions: Nix
Back