18x9 +20 offset?

I mean your gonna need some super stretched tires, and flare/shave your fenders. 18's will run like crazy. I'm running + 38's (18x9.5), Ave that seems about Maxed on my civic for 18's. Now, 17's is another story.. I'd you have stock si wheels, your new wheels will come out 50 more millimeters than it currently is.

17x9 +22ET running like -4 camber.
ertefa-meet-may-31-2012-gp_amf-006.jpg

7977165905_7b1203289e_b.jpg

JayDieM.TraN ^

===

BrandneW below
specs-18x9.5 +23
tires-215-35-18
new-look-jpg.1524

I believe BrandneW didn't have any fender work because he's stretching tire so much, but let him chime in.

I love the look of 18's, but that big of a wheel just takes up too much space... +20's will hit the outside of your fender unless you flare/shave the inside of your Fender... 17's allow for a much more aggressive offset. My 18's poke out pass my Fender about 3/4" , that's plenty good enough for a civic I.m.o.

your wheels will sit 4.6mm in more then brandnew's so just run a 215 35 18 and you'll be good

That fitting on the PMM looks really good. I think i might be going for the same look. Is there any issues with the TPMS when swapping wheels?

you just need to have the tpms moved over to the new wheels and you will have no issue.

Thanks webby. So as long as I roll my fenders I should be good correct?
I didnt have to roll my fenders at all but it did touch on big dips on highway i didn't drive on highway so it didnt matter for me but im sure if I had lil cam i woul be a problem but den i woul suggest gettin 225

or shave 4.6 mm off the wheel that JOhn suggested fit perfect with the conclaves look on the wheels the have them 18/9+ 30 but dont know if the face of the wheels look exact

Back