200+ WHP Club!

Cobat SS are pretty much the same on paper as the Si's, unless they have the stage 2 SC upgrade. My friend's SS SC is making about 275ish whp with that upgrade.
I think the 5 speed holds it back a lot. It has super long gears.

Cool there is a guy locally that has an cobalt ss sc stage 1 that has been wanting to run. I may hit him up after i get my dp.

Cool there is a guy locally that has an cobalt ss sc stage 1 that has been wanting to run. I may hit him up after i get my dp.
I'd say if you have boltons amd a tune you could probably take him. Stock idk. Idk what a stage 1 puts them at. I kmow the ss tc or sc get pretty beastly with just minor upgrades (the magic of FI)

The only person I street raced was my friend with a C230 Kompressor. Her car did pull pretty well considering that it is SC'd. I would compare a Cobalt SS SC with a C230 Kompressor. Lol.

Anyone care to help me out and recommend parts to get me to at least 230hp tuned? I will be getting an exhaust and downpipe soon then after that planning on getting flash pro, tuned and the rick spec'd intake. What else would I need to get to 230?

My goal is to have a nice street driven but pretty quick car so I don't want to do anything too crazy like turbo or any of that right now.

Anyone care to help me out and recommend parts to get me to at least 230hp tuned? I will be getting an exhaust and downpipe soon then after that planning on getting flash pro, tuned and the rick spec'd intake. What else would I need to get to 230?

My goal is to have a nice street driven but pretty quick car so I don't want to do anything too crazy like turbo or any of that right now.
RBC and zdx TB.

IM and TB would put you in the ball park of your goal. You may or may not make 230 depending on dyno but I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Only thing you could do from there would be cams since you don't want to go FI.

Armo's car doesn't even have a 3.5" intake and he's hit 236whp. Lol.

Number chasing is pretty pointless. Especially NA. Someone with those exact same mods might not even see 220 whp on the dyno. There are just so many variables.

Last edited:

Yo hop on this ASAP!
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/prl-rbc-zdx-tb-prl-cai-complete-setup.8727/

I'd totally swoop on this if I had the money :/
I do think you need flashpro to run this though, could be wrong

bump for more entries

51f74bff_0_51f74bff1f8e03.00040609

Here my final tune back to back pulls of 8-25-13. Mods are k&n filter, full-race exhaust+down pipe. Locate in Oklahoma

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 110
Screen Shot 2013-08-25 at 3.03.09 AM.png Not sure if this is the fastest 9th gen out there but yea 405 hp, hfp suspension, volk wheels, upgraded front brakes. Taken at Spocom 2013

Back