2007 Subaru WRX STi

I’m not sure if @bootyluvr would like to see his subie bagged but Im sure he would be happy seeing it making 500hp+ :think:

I'm not anti-bags per say. I'm just not a fan of hella flush/tilted wheel/ect.

I would definitely be happy seeing it make 500hp+. Hell I'll be happy with someone having it and enjoying it.

I...I just need some time to process all of these emotions right now, dude. This is alot.

I mean this is the Subaru that I know and creep on.

GoodTemptingAfricanjacana-max-1mb.gif

Someone emailed me (guess they say my for sale post on the Subaru forum).

"Hey this is so and so. Nice STi. Good Luck with the sale. I see you have the stock downpipe. Willing to sell it to me for a project I'm working on?"

Me: :banghead::shady:

Hate when people start wanting you to part out a car for sale.

If i was parting it out it would have been in the post... some people

Same. I’m getting too tired to deal with the BS associated with selling cars on social media. When it comes time to sell I’ll hope for a quick sale or take the loss on a trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly. Like I would have said part-out or trading for X... and out of my entire post you want the stock DP? lol

Same. I’m getting too tired to deal with the BS associated with selling cars on social media. When it comes time to sell I’ll hope for a quick sale or take the loss on a trade.

Yeah I'm sure I will get super low offers if I tried to trade in a 13 year old STi lol

ya like my srt-4 ,you buy all this junk and never get anything for it.:worms: Make sure i don't waste dough on a turbo or sc.:bleh:

One hurdle may be finding someone with cash. Most banks won’t create any type of loan on vehicles 10yrs old or older.

One hurdle may be finding someone with cash. Most banks won’t create any type of loan on vehicles 10yrs old or older.

Yeah I figured that but I'm not settling on a low price because that's all the bank will give them. Not my problem.

Yeah I figured that but I'm not settling on a low price because that's all the bank will give them. Not my problem.
oh I'm not saying you need to settle on price. You just need to find someone with $ and doesn't need to get a bank loan

It would seem a old sti and srt-4 have something in common- no buyers. I sold mine for cheap too just to not pay inssurance , more parts, inspection nightmare and it was rusting too much:badger::popcorn::brock::flame:

It would seem a old sti and srt-4 have something in common- no buyers. I sold mine for cheap too just to not pay inssurance , more parts, inspection nightmare and it was rusting too much:badger::popcorn::brock::flame:

You obviously know nothing about Subaru’s. The Hawkeye STI is one of the most coveted cars in its space. Booty’ll have no problem finding a buyer.

Most coveted car for a speeding ticket thats about all. I guess time will tell Who is right, will it sell or sit for years!:badger: As soon as you see that oversized wing, cops see a car that needs a ticket!:corndance: Very good reason not to put a Wing on a 2012-2013 Honda si but I would like to get a small one anyway.

Last edited:
Most coveted car for a speeding ticket thats about all. I guess time will tell Who is right, will it sell or sit for years!:badger: As soon as you see that oversized wing, cops see a car that needs a ticket!:corndance: Very good reason not to put a Wing on a 2012-2013 Honda si but I would like to get a small one anyway.

Right.. Good Talk.

Back