2012/2013 NFL Thread (Fantasy Football Also)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Tebow, RG3, Wilson. I mean Tebow could've been in that category this season. :facepalm:

The coach saw his potential and took the gamble by second stringing Smith.

Seahawks will take out the niners again if they get past the falcons first. Hope my pats are focused for the texans game

sorry the pack lost 2fast4u. i was really hoping the packers would win. unfortunately, they couldn't muster ANY sort of rush attack against SF (like i said they wouldn't), combined with the fact that, apparently, their defense didn't feel like tackling the opposing QB (it was like watching a peewee football game, with the defense running around completely clueless)... i was in shock, i really thought the pack were going to win.
and don't get me started on denver, aside from that blown PI call on bailey, i completely blame the defense. 1 sack on flacco? seriously? the guy has a slower release than just about anybody in the NFL, and gets skittish at footsteps, and you muster 1 sack and what? 2-3 pressures? pathetic.

just saw the baltimore highlights.... seriously????? 30 some seconds left in regulation and you're down by 7. How in world does the defense let the baltimore receiver blow past? The safety let's him go right past for like a 50 some yard gain or whatever. :nervous:

Seahawks will take out the niners again if they get past the falcons first. Hope my pats are focused for the texans game
I don't think Seahawks has a chance. The Packers was red hot this season and they couldn't even handle a used to be second string quarterback in the playoffs. Kaepernick is a while different freak of nature. Lol. He's quick enough to move around the pocket and run the ball. He was also a pitcher during his college years. Noone in the Packers defense was able to chase him down during his 60+ yard td run. That was just unbelievable.

As for the Pats. I think they can repeat what they did to the Texans during the regular season.

Ravens!! :woot:

just saw the baltimore highlights.... seriously????? 30 some seconds left in regulation and you're down by 7. How in world does the defense let the baltimore receiver blow past? The safety let's him go right past for like a 50 some yard gain or whatever. :nervous:

This! Crazy but GOOD for me :)

honestly. kaep is a solid QB. the whole argument that he was a "used to be second string quarterback" is a moot point, as has been proven by guys like Aaron rodgers (favre backup), tom brady (came in and won the SB his first season as a starter), russell wilson (late round draft pick, was supposed to compete for 3rd string, wound up being starter)
having said that, i don't think the seahawks have a chance either. i think the devastate the falcons, but i'm not so sure about them against the 49ers. I'm not sure their tough defense has what it takes against kaep, combined with the 49ers defense (hopefully smith will be healthy)
at this point, i'm pullin for the ravens. i think the pats will crush houston (shaub is a choke artist), and then i think it'll be a great game ravens-pats. the ravens are out for blood after last years loss and being the ray lewis retirement swan song (getting jobbed on that endzone corner TD no call) and shanking the FG.
the 49ers are out for blood after losing to the giants last year.
i'm DYING to see a harbaugh brother superbowl this year (was hoping for it last year)

This playoffs will definitely be exciting to watch. It's very exciting so far.

And that missed fg earlier in the game...

Another great game. The Seahawks played well. I thought they would make a comeback.

cant believe ravens won. seahawks did play a great game, amazing close comeback 2nd half by wilson

bryant was lucky as fck with that game winning fg

pats vs falcons > close game goin to pats

I want the falcons to win but Colin is a beast, sf will make it to the sb. Our road ahead will be tough. Earlier in the season we lost a close one against the Ravens and if the niners make it we lost a heartbreaker to them. So will see if my Pats can pull it off

gonna be honest, like i said, ravens are out for blood after getting jobbed last year on that no call on evans in the corner, combined with the "ray lewis retirement party"
not thinking the falcons can beat the 49ers. the way the teams are playing, it looks like its gonna be a harbaugh bros superbowl (which excites me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back