2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

Bunch of dealers put nitrogen in tires. I've never had nitrogen to comment on how much it works/doesn't work

Bunch of dealers put nitrogen in tires. I've never had nitrogen to comment on how much it works/doesn't work

My tires are still round and rollin'. :turbospin: That's all the "work" I need. I'll let you know if I need a visit from the Official 9th Civic Bike Pump.

e7yqe3u9.jpg

uhesunup.jpg

Having fun at some game I don't know the name of... lol

Soo dammed jealous, lol.

Good to see everyone having fun though! (Greg, Santi, Tony, Matt, Etf, Mr. & Mrs. Rotrax, and ofc Mr. KOA-Rally) :D lol

I don't know if it's just my Honda dealer or something most H-dealers are doing, but they put hydrogen in my car tyres, and when ever I check them and need to have them topped up, I just ride into the service bay and they do it free.

The only thing is it's a lot easier for me to do my own tyres with air (O²) since I have a bicycle pump and a small powered air pump anyway. The problem is having to get them to put the amount of H I want in each tyre since I have to check them before I drive over there, and to get want I want I tell them to put 2 pounds in each tyre ..........Then they'll check it and say it's where it belongs and I say "because the tyes are now warm, I checked them when they were cold,etc,etc.

One time they said I'm suppose to have 36 or so in it, and I said No they take 32 all round and they wanted to argue the point, so I showed them the air sticker in the door frame........... It's so much easier to just do O².........

I check my MC before my daily rides and my car once a week..........

Does anyone see the bennies in running Hydrogen ?
Hydrogen?! Surely you mean nitrogen? Hydrogen would be amusing if a tire could be inflated with it

Back