2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

thanks man, im thinking about going coilovers in the spring, what are you lowered on and how do you like it?

Eh, I'm on D2 Racing RS Coilovers, they're okay I'd prefer to get BC Racing Type BR Coilovers or Tein Coilovers over the D2's any day. D2's not stiff enough for me even custom spring rates. But overall they're great Coilovers though.

hmm i was thinking about getting the teins, my friend had them on his 8th and loved it. but there pricey!

I love the Tein Monoflex with the EDFC set up my buddy with 8th gen had them when he had his car. But $3000 for coilovers and EDFC control cost soooo much!

look what came in the mail today!
20130104_095715.jpg

@vietkid33 Your car always looks great in your pix. The one of the front reminds me that, when I did my fog overlays, I meant to hit the two housing screws with a little black paint. I think I may use permatex liquid electricl tape (same thing as plastidip, but in a bottle with brush, like rubber cement). The eye is drawn to those screws, which are like a bronze color.

ordered my mugen replica window visors on saturday. cant wait for them to come in this week!
also i thought this was an epic shot i got.

"where I'm at and where i want to be"

Back