2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

Hanama Bay, Chinaman's Hat, the shoreline driving out windward from Waikiki. Cool pix! Did you see the sea turtles?

Last edited:
so my friend got a 2013 si sedan in tw. he wants me to have an input on all his mods, so watch out for another sexy 9th gen coming from pa!

looks familiar lol, but sexy nontheless! any side shots?!

Hey guy, i'm recently the newest member of this and fully deaf. i have questions regarding the wheel spacers issue for 2012 civic sedan EX (non-SI). i have rims 18" HFP-R7 (2006-2011) on the car and plus included Eibach Pro-Kit springs. i'm not sure whether i should get 25 or 20mm for front AND 20 or 15mm for rear. hope u can help to resolve my question.

Hey guy, i'm recently the newest member of this and fully deaf. i have questions regarding the wheel spacers issue for 2012 civic sedan EX (non-SI). i have rims 18" HFP-R7 (2006-2011) on the car and plus included Eibach Pro-Kit springs. i'm not sure whether i should get 25 or 20mm for front AND 20 or 15mm for rear. hope u can help to resolve my question.

Welcome! I dont have any experience with spacers but I'm sure there's a lot of other people who do. Maybe Dar-Dar

What made you decide to go with wheel spacers?

Unfortunately, I'm not able to provide you with an answer. thevietkid33 or hotdogjohnny will be able to answer your question though.

i have 17s and im running 15mm in the front and 20mm in the rear. i would think that you should be fine with the 18 inch hfp wheels. there offset is the same as my rsx-s wheels.

i have 17s and im running 15mm in the front and 20mm in the rear. i would think that you should be fine with the 18 inch hfp wheels. there offset is the same as my rsx-s wheels.

thanks for ur reply! however... r u recommending me to get 20 mm spacer for front and 25 mm spacer for rear?

I tried 20mm in the rear and I was rubbing on my 215/45 tires. I am also pretty low, def tucking tires, almost tuckin wheel. I got my rear fenders rolled and still couldn't get away with the 20mm spacers.

So my advice for Tae would be 20mm in the rear max unless you wanna poke out. And if you wanna tuck tire you will need so smaller tires (like 205/40) and maybe some camber adjusters. If you don't wanna roll fenders then stick with 15mm. If your not lowered or planning on going really low, then up to 25 mm will probably fit.

Just be aware of the dangers involved in using spacers. There's a ton go horror stories and I have yet to find one friend who would recommend them. Although I have some on myself please BE CAREFUL.

I tried 20mm in the rear and I was rubbing on my 215/45 tires. I am also pretty low, def tucking tires, almost tuckin wheel. I got my rear fenders rolled and still couldn't get away with the 20mm spacers.

So my advice for Tae would be 20mm in the rear max unless you wanna poke out. And if you wanna tuck tire you will need so smaller tires (like 205/40) and maybe some camber adjusters. If you don't wanna roll fenders then stick with 15mm. If your not lowered or planning on going really low, then up to 25 mm will probably fit.

Just be aware of the dangers involved in using spacers. There's a ton go horror stories and I have yet to find one friend who would recommend them. Although I have some on myself please BE CAREFUL.

Wow, that's very helpful to me! Thanks! I'm concerning since i have 225/40 tire.. hhmmmm?? i think i go ahead to stick w 15 mm in both front and rear. Agree?

Wow, that's very helpful to me! Thanks! I'm concerning since i have 225/40 tire.. hhmmmm?? i think i go ahead to stick w 15 mm in both front and rear. Agree?

Depends, what kind of suspension are you on, and what kind of fitment are you going for? 15mm is a good choice though.

Depends, what kind of suspension are you on, and what kind of fitment are you going for? 15mm is a good choice though.

no, there is no suspension i'm on... all i installed is Eibach Pro-Kit springs, 18" HFP rims, and 225/40 tires. honestly, i think i'll stick w 15mm which is more safe.

Back